January Goals Reviewed:
- shoot my first wedding of 2013 – yep! I can’t wait to blog my January weddings.
- celebrate my 26th birthday on January 9th! – YES!! and what a birthday it was! You can go to my instagram and see all I was up too!
- on January 7th I’ll begin my new office hours (Tues, Thursday & Friday 9-5 Sat appt only) and start my morning routine – It’s been so great setting official office hours for myself. I’m setting boundraries for myself so that I don’t let my work rule my life. I’m gonna be honest, I would SO rather be doing photography then cleaning my house. I love having a clean house but the job of cleaning I’m definitely not a fan of. But friends, it must get done. So setting specific days for errands, grocery shopping & cleaning house is what I need to do. Not just for myself but also for my family.
- begin putting together my “welcome box” for new clients – lots of goodies for all you new REP wedding clients! – I’m so excited about my welcome boxes for my new clients! It’s so important to be that my clients are getting the best of the best. I’ve gathered some of my all time favorite wedding vendors in the area to give my clients some help. I’ve also included some lovely wedding inspirations for them. As well as come other goodies too!
- have game night with friends – nope. Hopefully we can make this work this month.
- Chris and I will have our first class of Financial Peace University – We had our first class of FPU on Monday. Me, being the nerdy type totally LOVED it! I’m so pumped to get started on our budget. haha! I can’t wait for all that we’ll learn in the class.
- blog 2 times a week in January – yep! I think I did a little extra too.
- make our bed in the morning – sooo… almost every morning we got this done. Not making our bed is a nasty habit I want to break and WILL break!
- make our bed every morning
- blog 2 weddings & 2 engagement sessions
- visit Texas for a week with my hubby & the band
- meet a new friend (Kristin I can’t WAIT to meet you… finally!)
- start a new book. Have any suggestions?
- continue to workout 3 times a week
- drink 3 camelbak’s a day