EOS 3 Porta 400 (i think) Walgreens
While in Texas I set up a couple of “just for fun” shoots. Here is a little peek at Jeffrey & Jessica’s session. I shot both film & digital for this session. I took the rolls to a local Walgreens to get developed. Wasn’t super impressed. Many of the images came back with dust marks all over them. I did get a good handful that turned out though. Sending the other rolls I took to a professional lab. Anxious to get those back!
December Goals Reviewed:
-Finish editing my last wedding & 2 sessions – Yep!
-Workout 3 times a week – I did 2 out of the 4 weeks.
-Make 2013 personal & business goals – Better believe it! : )
- Celebrate Christmas in Texas with family!! – Such a wonderful time being able to spend Christmas this year with family.
- Slow down. Enjoy time with family & friends. – YES! I took a huge break this month from work, blogging and emails. It was just what I needed to do to prepare for the new year. I feel refreshed and ready to conquer my goals for January!
- shoot my first wedding of 2013
- celebrate my 26th birthday on January 9th!
- on January 7th I’ll begin my new office hours (Tues, Thursday & Friday 9-5 Sat appt only) and start my morning routine
- begin putting together my “welcome box” for new clients – lots of goodies for all you new REP wedding clients!
- have game night with friends
- Chris and I will have our first class of Financial Peace University
- blog 2 times a week in January
- make our bed in the morning
If you’ve set goals for 2013 now is the time to start your monthly goals. Break down your 2013 goals into monthly goals that you set for yourself at the beginning of each month. It will help you stay accountable for the goals that you’ve set for 2013. Let’s help keep each other accountable each month. Let’s encourage and push each other to make 2013 our year to make things happen!
December Instagram Recap:
Have instagram? I’d love to have you follow me!