I’m so ready to begin this new month. February was a wonderful month! I shot my 3rd wedding of the season, I shot my 2nd styled shoot with Poppy Love Weddings, had the opportunity to spend a whole day learning from one of my favorite photographers Heidi and had a relaxing vacation in Texas. February was also the month that I officially brought on a intern for REP… more on that later! : ) February was full of big (but awesome) decisions! YAY! I’m excited to be back in the office tomorrow and start crossing off my goals for this month. March is the month that I continue to Make Things Happen!!
- blog 2 weddings, 1 engagement & my styled shoot
- buy a nutri-bullet or something like it. I’m open to suggestions. I’m wanting to drink more smoothies and I’d love to find an easy way to make them.
- finish editing my most recent wedding & engagement session
- attend Making Things Happen in Chapel Hill, NC!!
- celebrate my nieces birthday while I’m in NC. Fun fact! My 2 nieces, which also happen to be sisters have the same birthday! How fun is that!
- introduce the first ever REP intern for 2013! Y’all are gonna love her, I promise!
- shoot more film! Possibly some “just for fun” shoots!
- Reread Visioneering by Andy Stanley
As always I’d love to hear your goals for this month. Post a link in the comments section. I’d love to encourage you along your journey of making things happen too!