Woah! Is it really February already? I feel like it was just yesterday and I was posting about my January goals and now it's February. This last month has flown by but I'm excited to say that I accomplished almost all of my goals for January! YAY!
- finish & blog weddings from 2011 (including 2nd shooting jobs) - I got all my 2011 weddings blogged except my 2nd shooting jobs.
- finish setting up ShootQ - that's right, I finished setting up shootq! I'm already loving being able to stay on top of where I'm at with all my clients and new leads. yay for being organized in 2012!
- celebrate my 25th birthday with friends! - on January 9th I turned the big 25! We went to lunch with some of our friends from church. I was surprised with homemade Red Velvet Cupcakes (my fav)... they were so yummy! Chris and I then headed downtown to celebrate with our new friends Sara & Matt.
- work out 3 times a week - didn't make it to 3 but definitely worked out at least once a week.
- drink more water - :)
- start my first book (suggestions anyone?!) - started 2 books this month. One for work ( I work part-time as children's ministry intern for our church) and one for me! The Five Dysfunctions of a Team and Jesus + Nothing = Everything
- go get my nails done with a friend - I did get my nails done but not with a friend. I'll be adding this again to February! ;)
- shoot & blog my first weddings of 2012 - shot my first 2 weddings of the year & blogged both. You can check out Molly & Jason's Cambridge wedding here and Keith & Heather's Barn at Gibbet Hill wedding here.
- memorize 2 scriptures - John 15:5 & Matthew 7:7
I was also featured on 3 amazing blogs this month! You can read all about that here.
February Goals: - finish books 1 and 2. Start on book 3 - Erasing Hell by Francis Chan & Preston Sprinkle - finish my wedding pinterest boards... http://pinterest.com/rutheileenphoto/ - lay in the sun while listening to music and reading a good book! FYI... I'll be heading to Austin & Orlando this month! woohoo! - blog my February wedding - spend a day shooting for fun! - memorize 2 more scriptures - work out 3 times a week - get nails done with a friend!